2 Seasons Adventures Mackenzie River Fishing Tours
6 hour tour
With 2 Seasons Adventures Mackenzie River Fishing Tour, you will travel 36 miles over crisp, sub-arctic water across Great Slave Lake to the mouth of the famous Mackenzie River for a day of adventure and amazing fishing.
- Pick up anywhere within Hay River town limits;
- Embark at 6 a.m. from Port Landing;
- Cast fishing lines in the mouth of the Mackenzie river at 8:00 a.m.;
- A light snack will be served at 9 a.m., lunch will be served at 12 p.m.;
- Resume fishing until 3 p.m., at which time the return journey to Hay River will commence;
- The most common fish catches include Northern Pike (Jackfish), Arctic Grayling (Blue Fish) and sometimes Walleye (Pickerel);
- $2000 per day for a full 12 hour day; fishing trips can be customized to 6 and 7 hour days.
2 Seasons Adventures customers must to take into consideration that fishing tours require crossing a large lake, during which time the weather can change at any instant.
- 2 Seasons Adventures operates large boats that are equipped are appropriate for all weather;
- For safety reasons, 2 Seasons Adventures will not cross Great Slave Lake on mornings with wind speeds in excess of 10 km/ hr;
- Call ahead as tours are weather pending.
For reservations or to receive additional information contact us:Phone: (867) 446-1178
or (867) 875-7112Fax: (867) 874-6633 Email: email@example.com