2 Seasons Adventures Brabant Island Fishing Tour in the mouth of the Mackenzie River
6 hour tour
With 2 Seasons Adventures Brabant Island Fishing Tour, you will travel 36 miles over crisp, sub-arctic water across Great Slave Lake to the mouth of the famous Mackenzie River for a day of adventure and amazing fishing.
- Pick up anywhere within Hay River town limits;
- 2 Seasons Adventures provides all the fishing gear;
- Lunch will be provided; your choice of steak, chicken or fish;
- The most common catch is the Northern Pike (Jackfish) weighing in at roughly 10lbs; nearly every cast lands a fish;
- $1200 for the first four passengers and $100 for each additional passenger to a maximum of six.
2 Seasons Adventures customers must to take into consideration that fishing tours require crossing a large lake, during which time the weather can change at any instant.
- 2 Seasons Adventures operates large boats that are equipped are appropriate for all weather;
- 31 foot boat with a heated cab, full bathroom facilities and a large back deck for optimum fishing
- For safety reasons, 2 Seasons Adventures will not cross Great Slave Lake on mornings with wind speeds in excess of 10 km/ hr;
- Call ahead as tours are weather pending.